Monday, October 3, 2011

Adessa Dawn, my Clear Morning


Adessa had such a fun birthday! Here are a few of the pictures I took of her day. I never thought that 7 years old would be such a grown up age. Adessa is growing up so fast and learning so much. She is truly one of Heaven's brightest, and I feel blessed to be trusted with such a sweet girl!

Adessa is an animal lover and has been bitten by the horse love bug. We sometimes lovingly refer to it as the "disease". For some reason it seems as though women in our family get it the strongest. I am truly sorry about that, but there is no holding it back, and surly no stopping it. Adessa has such a gentle kindness about her that is irresistible by any living creature. There is surely no fault in that.
Great Grandma Patsy and Great Grandpa Mel made a heroing journey on the evening of Adessa's birthday to come see her. Grandpa had just had shoulder surgery, so the car ride was likely not a pleasant one. They brought her a cute outfit and a fun Littlest Pet shop play set. Thanks for coming up! It was a lot of fun!
I completely forgot to get the camera out for the party with grandma and grandpa Andersen, Lance and Kara, and cousins. SHOOT! (BANG!) I hate it when that happens! It was a fun filled weekend and we had so much fun. The kids jumped on the trampoline wildly popping balloons, and screaming "save the strange ones!!" I got a bag of "assorted" sizes and shapes of balloons at the dollar store for the party, I would say I got more than my money's worth out of it.:) Uncle Lance and Aunt Kara were so nice to let Tanna bring a birthday present for Adessa. She played with her "very stylish" hair styling barbie head for days afterward. It is always fun to see the "style of the day" even a month afterward! Thanks for coming down, and making it a very fun afternoon everybody!
Add Image

No comments: