That's what I'm talking about.
Hi Vicky,Yes..it must be a universal truth. Luckily they are cute enough to make us want to keep them! I loved your blog pictures.
This little girl kind of looks like you vicky....huh...Coincidence? I think not!
haha she does kinda look like me! that's funny!right down to the pudgey arms. well, what can i say, you don't mess with perfection! haha i look great in googley eyed glasses and poofy sleeved dresses! still love them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's what I'm talking about.
Hi Vicky,
Yes..it must be a universal truth. Luckily they are cute enough to make us want to keep them! I loved your blog pictures.
This little girl kind of looks like you vicky....huh...Coincidence? I think not!
haha she does kinda look like me! that's funny!right down to the pudgey arms. well, what can i say, you don't mess with perfection! haha i look great in googley eyed glasses and poofy sleeved dresses! still love them!
Post a Comment